Friday, January 27, 2012

What is a cute French love poem? (i need a french and english translation of it)?

I want to write it out to my crush in the French language but i wanna know what i am saying hahah :D been searching the internet like crazy but cant find anything!!!What is a cute French love poem? (i need a french and english translation of it)?
My Favorite



There is a place in France

Where the naked lladies dance

There is a hole in the wall

So the men can see it all

But the men dont care

Cause they're in their underwear
Oh there's that song from the French film 8 Femmes. It's called 'Mon amour, mon ami". You can take some of the lyrics and make it a poem..



Toi mon amour, mon ami

Quand je r锚ve c'est de toi

Mon amour, mon ami

Quand je chante c'est pour toi

Mon amour, mon ami

Je ne peux vivre sans toi

Mon amour, mon ami

Et je ne sais pas pourquoi



Translation:



You my love, my friend

When I dream it's of you

My love, my friend

When I sing it's for you

My love, my friend

I can't live without you

My love, my friend

And I don't know why.



However, if this is only for your crush it might seem kind of weird to say you can't live without them etc. So I don't know haha. Depends how well you know them. There are heaps of French love poems though.. we studied them in French class..What is a cute French love poem? (i need a french and english translation of it)?
L'amour n'est pas seulement un sentiment,

il est aussi un art.



- Honor茅 de Balzac -



It means: Love isn't only a feeling, it is also an art.



There are way more like this at the site below:What is a cute French love poem? (i need a french and english translation of it)?
Que mes baisers soient les mots d'amour que je ne te dis pas. - Kisses are the unspoken words of love.



On pardonne tant que l'on aime. -Where there is love there is forgiveness- Rochefoucauld.



Entre deux coeurs qui s'aiment, nul besoin de paroles -Two hearts in love need no words- Desbordes-Valmore
Is your name lisa marie dickinson?

No comments:

Post a Comment