Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Help with English-French translation?

I bought a rugby jersey off an ebay store in France, however I ordered the wrong size and would like to swap it for the correct size. There store says (translated) that they will exchange or refund any items if you aren't happy. I'd like to say this:



Hi,



I bought a Stade Francais jersey from your store, however I selected the wrong size. Would it be possible to exchange it for a size M? It has not been worn and still has the tag on. I am happy to pay for postage.

Regards,



Could someone please translate this for me? I thought it would be better to ask than to plug it into google translate. Thanks in advance.Help with English-French translation?
Bonjour!



J’ai acheté un pull Stade Fran?ais à votre établissement, mais malheureusement j’ai choisi une taille qui ne m’arrange pas. Voudrez-vous bien le changer pour un pull en taille “M”? Je ne l’ai jamais porté et le ticket y reste. J’accepterais de payer les frais de poste.



Cordialement,Help with English-French translation?
Bonjour,



J'ai acheté un maillot du Stade de France dans votre magasin, mais j'ai choisi la mauvaise taille. Serait-il possible de l'échanger pour une taille M? Il n'a pas été porté et l'étiquette est encore dessus. J'accepte avec plaisir de payer les frais postaux.



Cordialement,



Your Name



P.S. The official word is "maillot", but you can say "jersey".

No comments:

Post a Comment