Tuesday, January 24, 2012

English-French Translation PLEASE!?

*This is for my French project

Oh my god! I am SO bored of listening to the same music in my car everyday! Do you have any suggestions

I think you should listen to Nadiya! Her self-named CD just released, and is filled with extraordinary songs, that you’re sure to enjoy, the types range from R %26amp; B to Rock! Many of Nadiya’s songs tell stories about real life problems; therefore they never fail to attract a wide number of fans. One of her singles, Amies Ennemies, has made it to the top of many charts, and has also been nominated for various awards! Nadiya has been very successful in her music career since she started in 2001 with her first album: Aucun dieu ne pourra me pardonner. Nadiya has won many awards including the 2002 and 2005 Victoires de la Musique. Even though she is a singer, Nadiya was previously a boxing champion with her brother Kader and has a five-year-old son

Wow! I instantly became Nadiya’s fan when I heard her powerful voice! I’ll see you at her concert next monthEnglish-French Translation PLEASE!?
Oh mon Dieu, j'en ai tellement marre d'écouter tous les jours la même musique dans ma voiture ! Est-ce que vous avez quelque chose à me proposer ? Je pense que je devrais écouter Nadiya ! Son CD éponyme vient de sortir et il est rempli de chansons extraordinnaires qui vont s^rement vous plaire : ?a va du RnB au rock ! Beaucoup de chansons de Nadiya parlent de vrais problèmes, c'est pourquoi elles attirent un grand nombre de fans. L'un des ses singles, Amies Ennemies est monté au sommet des charts et a obtenu plusieurs prix. Depuis ses débuts en 2001, avec l'album Aucun dieu ne pourra me pardonner, Nadiya a eu beaucoup de succès dans sa carrière musicale. Nadiya a gagné de nombreux prix les Victoires de la Musique en 2002 et en 2005. Bien qu'elle soit chanteuse, Nadiya était auparavant championne de boxe avec son frère Kader. Elle a un fils agé de cinq ans.

Je suis immédiatement devenue une fan de Nadiya en entendant sa voix puissante. A bient?t à son concert le mois prochain.
translation.comEnglish-French Translation PLEASE!?
Already respond to it in your previous question....English-French Translation PLEASE!?
You should know how to translate this if it's for your french class. If you can't speak french, don't even attempt to translate it and read it aloud.



However, here's some info anyway:

Mon Dieu! Je suis tres fatigue d'ecouter la musique pareille dans la voiture de tous les jours! Qu'est que tu as suggestions?



Je pense que tu devez ecouter Nadiya.

And blah. I can't translate it all properly for you. I'm too tired hah.



www.freetranslation.com



I have to tell you though, none of what is translated in the link iis conjugated. It's the complete verb/word, etc. I hope you know some French.

No comments:

Post a Comment