Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Urgent - Need help with an English-French translation - No online translations please as they are not accurate?

Thank you!!





"I am so lucky to have you in my life I think that the difference between you and the other men that I have met is that you are genuinely a good man and you do not want to see me come to any harm. That means so much to me. You put my needs as a priority and you are the most unselfish person that I know. You never make me feel that your career is more important than us and you know the importance of companionship and of true love. Not love conditional upon a person having to be a certain way or having to undertake certain things. I know that I will never have to make any sacrifices for you that will harm me and it is for this reason that you make me feel safe. This is all that women want really - a strong man with decent morals and a big heart. I love you"Urgent - Need help with an English-French translation - No online translations please as they are not accurate?
"J'ai tellement de chance de t'avoir dans ma vie, je pense que la diff茅rence entre toi et les autres hommes que j'ai rencontr茅, c'est que tu es r茅ellement une bonne personne et tu ne veux pas qu'il m'arrive le moindre malheur. Ca me touche 茅norm茅ment. Mes besoins sont ta priorit茅 et tu es la personne la plus g茅n茅reuse que je connaisse. Tu ne me donnes jamais l'impression que ta carri猫re est plus importante que notre relation, et tu sais 脿 quel point la camaraderie et l'amour vrai sont importants. Pas l'amour sous conditions d'agir d'une certaine fa莽on ou d'entreprendre telle ou telle chose. Je sais que je n'aurais jamais 脿 faire des sacrifices qui pourraient me nuire pour toi, et c'est pour cela que je me sens en s茅curit茅 avec toi. C'est vraiment tout ce qu'une femme d茅sire - un homme robuste avec un bon sens moral et un grand coeur. Je t'aime."Urgent - Need help with an English-French translation - No online translations please as they are not accurate?
You know ? I had done all the translation for you in french the first time you asked the question and then you deleted it.

It wasn't an online translation either. That just made me really upset !



**Sorry, but it was upsetting. Use the translation that Kryss has written for you, it it very well done.Urgent - Need help with an English-French translation - No online translations please as they are not accurate?
There's not much point in me translating it, Kryss is parfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment