Tuesday, January 31, 2012

I need english - french translation.?

1.every summer vacations my family and i go to goa.

2.my mother did fashion designing.

3.and my dad runs an industry.

4.my fathers mother(that is my grandma) lives with us.

5.we going to the movies often.

6.we've been in ------- since i was 6 yrs old.I need english - french translation.?
Chaque ann茅e, ma famille et moi allons 脿 Goa pour les vacances

Ma m猫re 茅tait styliste(cr茅atrice de mode)

et mon p猫re est chef d'entreprise(dirige une entreprise)

la m猫re de mon p猫re(c'est-脿-dire ma grand-m猫re) vit avec nous

nous allons souvent au cin茅ma

nous vivons 脿.....(nous habitons 脿 ...Nous sommes 脿...)depuis que j'ai 6(six)ans
here use this it has always helped meI need english - french translation.?
go to google and type in translation.it will give you alot of sites =]]I need english - french translation.?
dictionary.com has translation 2
Go to "Ask Jesse and Al" in the colored pages. I think the number be fee fee fi-fo fee fi fo.
1. Chaque annee, ma famille va en Goa de vacance.



2. Ma mere etait une couturiere.



3. Mon pere est un industrialist.



4. Ma grandmere habite avec nous.



5. On va au cinema souvent.



6. On habite a _____ depuis que j'avais 6 ans.





DON'T trust Google Translate. If you do not know the language into which you are translating you will end up with awful and embarrassing mistakes. I tried translating Tae Kwon Do into Spanish once and it translated it as "Tae Kwon Hacer" or Tae Kwon "to do." My mother, who has a degree in Romance languages, says she always can tell when a job applicant uses Google Translate on the paragraph they are supposed to translate for her.



Having just said that, here is what Amber P's Google translation actually says:



1. Of vacation of every summer my family and I go to Goa.

2. My mother styles to conserve.

3. And my father runs {as in sprints or jogs} an industry.

4. My mother (that of fathers is my lives {noun, plural of "life"} of grandmother) with us.

5. We would go to the movies often.

6. We have summer in since I was 6 years old.



Again, DON'T trust Google Translate.
1. Chaque 茅t茅, ma famille part en vacances 脿 Goa.

2. Ma mother a 茅t茅 cr茅atrice de mode (or: styliste)

3. Et mon p猫re dirige une entreprise.

4. La m猫re de mon p猫re (c'est-脿-dire ma grand-m猫re) habite avec nous.

5. Nous allons souvent au cin茅ma.

6. Nous vivons 脿 ------- depuis que j'ai six ans.





Hope it hepls! :)
1. chaques vacances d'ete, ma famille et moi allons a Goa

2. Ma mere etait styliste.

3. Et mon pere dirigeait une industrie.

4. La mere de mon pere (ma grand-mere) vie avec nous.

5. Nous allons souvent au cinema.

6. Nous avons vecu dans ------ depuis que j'avais six ans.
1. Chaque annee, ma famille va en Goa de vacance.



2. Ma mere etait une couturiere.



3. Mon pere est un industrialist.



4. Ma grandmere habite avec nous.



5. On va au cinema souvent.



6. On habite a _____ depuis que j'avais 6 ans.



~Note: For future reference don't use an online translator, because sometimes(most of the time) they are not accurate!
1. des vacances de chaque 茅t茅 ma famille et moi vont au goa

2. ma m猫re mode concevoir

3. et mon papa court une industrie

4. mon mother(that de p猫res est mes vies de grand-maman) avec nous

5. nous allant au cin茅ma souvent

6. nous avons 茅t茅 dans depuis que j'avais 6 ans

No comments:

Post a Comment