Tuesday, January 31, 2012

More english to french translation, a small paragraph! Can anyone translate for me?

By the way no google translate /if you can help it/ please. I'd like this into french:



Also in the summer holidays I might be going on holiday with my friend to a resort in South Italy. I am very excited for this! We will be going for a week in August. I have never been to Italy before but I know it's hot in summer.More english to french translation, a small paragraph! Can anyone translate for me?
Aussi, il se pourrait que pendant les vacances d'茅t茅 j'aille avec mes amis dans un parc d'attraction au Sud de l'Italie. J'ai h芒te ! (We could say "Je suis excit茅", but in French, "excit茅" has a more sexual meaning, and it wouldn't be appropriate) Nous irons pendant une semaine en Ao没t. Je n'ai jamais 茅t茅 en Italie, mais je sais qu'il y fait chaud en 茅t茅.More english to french translation, a small paragraph! Can anyone translate for me?
Aussi, pendant les vacances d'茅t茅, il se peut que j'aille 脿 un lieu de vill茅giature au sud d'Italie. J'attends ca avec impatience! Nous resterons l脿 pour une semaine en ao没t. Je n'茅tais jamais en Italie, mais je sais qq'il fait tr猫s chaud en 茅t茅

No comments:

Post a Comment