Thursday, February 9, 2012

Need quick English to French translation?

I need to know what's the proper translation for square feet ( or sq. ft.) in French.



I also need the translations for the following:



Two Storey

Bungalow

Bi-Level

Duplex

Town Home

Apartment

Other



also, the word "below" or "under" as in 'My age is below 25 years"Need quick English to French translation?
m猫tres carr茅s



脿 deux 茅tages

bungalow

sur deux niveaux

duplex

ville natale

appartement

autre



j'ai MOINS que 25 ansNeed quick English to French translation?
Paola is nearly nearly right. Only thing I would change is that it might be pieds carres (because a foot is not a metre - you would need to check which measurement you are going to use). Also 'ville natale' means your home town where you were born but perhaps not what you mean by town home. Do you mean town house? I don't actually know how you would say that - maison en ville - paola can you help us out here?

No comments:

Post a Comment