Friday, February 3, 2012

French-english translation. How do you translate "passons !" in english?

So I'm looking for a word or expression to say "passons !" in english.

Maybe a little example is needed so here it is:

"Bref passons ! Je peux savoir ce que tu fais ici ?"



I found something by myselft but I'm not sure if it's used, it's "bygone".



By the way I don't know if it makes a difference but I would like it in american-english not british-english.



Thanks in advance!French-english translation. How do you translate "passons !" in english?
I would use "anyway" or "whatever" in this context.

"Whatever; May I know what you're doing here?"
"Let's say no more about it"

C'est ce que me donne mon Robert et CollinsFrench-english translation. How do you translate "passons !" in english?
we translate passions into phrases such as: I cant see the fire but I can sure feel the heat! Or- your the bate and your the hook, someones bound to take a look! Or: Your looking something like a model should...you stiffen me up like a fine piece of wood!French-english translation. How do you translate "passons !" in english?
Brief encounter

Passing person (encounter), May I know what you are doing here?

I think the French might be incorrect. The second part should be Puisse je savoir ce qu tu fais ici?

But then the subjunctive never was my strong point. Would that I were a Latin scholar!

US English.?

Hey dude, what ya doin' here?
  • revlon colorstay
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment