Friday, February 3, 2012

Can someone please help me with an English to French translation?

How would you say "I was two months old in this picture" in French? It seems pretty simple, but I'm confused on whether to use past tense or imperfect tense. Can someone please clarify for me? Thanks!Can someone please help me with an English to French translation?
J'avais deux mois sur cette photo.



ln French you say "on" this picture.



Today is Valentine's day : aujourd'hui c'est la Saint Valentin. (short for la f锚te de St Valentin)Can someone please help me with an English to French translation?
J'avais deux mois dans cette photo.Can someone please help me with an English to French translation?
Umm, im pretty sure its ' J'茅tais deux ann茅es dans cette image. '

If thats any help...

No comments:

Post a Comment