Monday, February 6, 2012

French - English translation please.?

Vous revenez tout juste de vacances et vous racontez par courriel 脿 l'ami qui vous a accueilli pendant les vacances votre voyage de retour.



I have to write about the above topic. What i understand by it is... I just returned from a vacation and i write to my friend who hosted me during my vacations???



Can anyone do better and tell me what it exactly means.French - English translation please.?
yes, you just returned from vacation and you write an e-mail to your friend who hosted you there to tell him of your return trip.French - English translation please.?
You just come back from vacation and tell you by email to the friend who hosted you during your vacation return trip.





mhmm it means that you have to tell your friend anyone how the trip to france was explain what you did etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment