Monday, February 6, 2012

I am looking an English translation to French.?

I would like to have the phrase "I think you are amazing."



and "Would you like to go to Founders Day with me?"







Once again, from English to French.



ThanksI am looking an English translation to French.?
Kasper's answer is right.



"Je trouve que tu es génial(e).

Veux-tu aller au "Founder's Day" avec moi?"



There is no such thing as "Founder's Day" in French, so I'm not translating it on purpose because no French person would know what you mean by that if he/she didn't live in America. This seems to be one of these American creations like many other unusual (holi)days.I am looking an English translation to French.?
"Je pense que tu es génial(e)*."



"Veux-tu aller à "Founder's Day" avec moi?"



*Add the 'e' if you're saying this to a girl.I am looking an English translation to French.?
Oh, are you playing Animal Crossing with a French friend? :P The above answer is correct.

No comments:

Post a Comment