Monday, February 6, 2012

Does anyone know how to speak french? English to French translation please!?

I really miss u and I can鈥檛 wait to see you again over here! You鈥檙e the best friend anyone can have hehe I will always be here for you %26lt;3 I miss u more than you can imagine and everyone here misses u =/ I wish u the best and always keep in touch with me. I love you from the bottom of my heart %26lt;3Does anyone know how to speak french? English to French translation please!?
Je vous manquez et je ne peux pas attendre de te revoir par ici! Vous 锚tes le meilleur ami de quiconque peut avoir hehe je serai toujours l脿 pour vous %26lt;3 vous me manquez plus que vous pouvez imaginer et tout le monde ici vous manque = / Je vous souhaite le meilleur et toujours rester en contact avec moi. Je t'aime du fond de mon coeur %26lt;3

No comments:

Post a Comment