Friday, February 3, 2012

I need a french-english translation?

" ca presque me fait tomber malade "



this was sent to me from an (american) cell phone, so any accents are probably missing. hope that doesn't matter too much.



if someone who speaks french could translate this for me it would be great! thanks..I need a french-english translation?
yes it means it almost made me sick

but the correct spelling in french would be : 莽a m'a presque fait tomber malade
this means... Ca almost make me fall sick!

go to yahoo.. %26amp; go to http://babelfish.yahoo.com/translate_txt

or go to http://translation2.paralink.com

means Ca almost sick man makes fall to me!

so itz diffrernt on evry site! do teh google search GOOD LUCK lolI need a french-english translation?
I think you can make those marks on your American phone.



That almost made me sick.I need a french-english translation?
it means

" it almost made me sick"
i don't speak french but you could try google translate

No comments:

Post a Comment