Monday, February 6, 2012

(French to English translation) What does this mean?

I'm going to Montreal for the summer. It's for like an exchange, so I'll be living with a french family and working a 9 to 5 french job. I've been told by my coordinator that I will be working at:



Gestion Multi Loisirs - serving food and talking to people/clients.



I'm confused. What is 'Gestion Multi Loisirs'? Thank you :) :)(French to English translation) What does this mean?
La gestion = the management

Multi = Latin for many?

Les loisirs = The leisures

I think it's a place where you can play video games etc...A gaming hall? :P might wanna check the site and look at the photos~(French to English translation) What does this mean?
lets separate this word for word: "gestion" is management, handling, or accommodation. "multi" is just multiple, or many. "loisirs" are leisures, or indulgences, or activities one does during free time, for fun, etc. So my best guess is that you'd be working in some concierge/hospitality capacity, helping to coordinate extracurricular activities of some sort.

No comments:

Post a Comment